Xeno power wheelchair
Stand up and go.
Enjoy the freedom of being able to stand up at a cashpoint, or in a personal conversation with friends and family.
Watch the video in the image above to find out more.
Advanatges to you
Moving from a sitting position to the physiologically important stretching of the entire body in a short time has a positive effect on circulation and protects joints. Supporting belt and pad systems make safe driving and standing possible - even at the same time.
Technology at your fingertips
The Xeno also has the new innovative one wheel steering S³ (single servo steering). Ideal for indoor or outdoor use, Xeno also offers and electrical seat tilt and backrest adjustment and a battery drawer for better service.
The Xeno seat width and depth are easy to adjust so the chair can grow with the patient.
• Seat width and depth are easy to adjust; grow with the patient
• Innovative one wheel force steering, Single Servo Steering
• Battery drawer for better service
• Dimensions and range for indoor and outdoor use
• Trunk guidance pads, as well as headrest systems as an accessory
• Biomechanical backrest, to avoid shearing forces
• Electrical seat tilt and backrest adjustment
• enAble50 driving control, for all Otto Bock special driving controls
• Angle of table top can be adjusted (as of March 2009)
Speed 6 or 10 km/h
Battery capacity 60 Ah/75 Ah
Range 35 km
Driving control enAble50
Load capacity 134 kg (295 lbs)
Obstacle height the wheelchair is able to overcome 60 mm
Climbing ability 17 %
Overall width 64 cm
Total length with footplate Approximately 122 cm
Turning radius 75 cm
Seat width Seat width 43/48 cm, can be
adjusted with pads (35 – 56 cm)
Seat depth 37 – 58 cm
Seat tilt 15°, electrically
Back angle 20°, electrically
Back height 58 – 68 cm (incl. cushion)
Lower leg length 37 – 57 cm
Seat height 53 cm (incl. cushion)
Armrest height 18 – 25 cm
Raising time 25 sec.
- Xeno - Brochure 591.33 kB | PDF
Xeno - Brochure
- Xeno - Instructions for use 1.52 MB | PDF
Xeno - Instructions for use
- Xeno - Transportation Manual 1.10 MB | PDF
Xeno - Transportation Manual
- Download 306.11 kB | PDF
Wheelchair Frame Colours & Designs
Found a wheelchair you love? Now choose the perfect colour combination to round things off in style.
To book an appointment at one of our friendly clinics, please click here.
book an appointment