UK & Ireland Vacancies
Ottobock Healthcare’s prosthetics, orthotics, mobility solutions and neurostimulation products ensure independence and quality of life for people with physical mobility challenges. Ottobock UK has been established for over 35 years with a professional and knowledgeable clinical, product sales, service and support team, providing service excellence to our many customers.
We are a team of highly dedicated and passionate people who have the ambition and drive to achieve our future goals by providing a high level of customer satisfaction which constantly exceeds expectations.
If you have the skills and experience we seek and are highly motivated, then we want to hear from you.
Please get in touch at email@example.com
Current Vacancies - UK & Ireland
- Quality Assurance & Environmental Systems Manager 138.12 kB | PDF
Quality Assurance & Environmental Systems Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality & Environmental Systems Manager to provide support across the UK and Ireland facilities. Working flexibly across sites you will successfully establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems throughout Otto Bock UK and Ireland.
To apply for the role please send your CV along with the covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 11th September 2020
Leeds - Seating Administrator
A proactive Administrator is required to join a market leader in Medical Devices.
This position is within our Seating Division in Leeds and primarily provides an administrative function to the Seating Division Team. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Deal with customer and supplier enquires
- Input entries into central appointment system
- Book travel arrangements for team members
- Support administration team in order processing
- Previous Experience of working within a Administration Department
- Good level knowledge of Microsoft packages is required.
- Good attention to detail; methodical approach and excellent telephone manner.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
This role would suit someone in the local area. If you are a self-motivated individual with good communication skills and are interested in applying please contact us!
If you wish to apply please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 11th