What can I do at Ottobock?
Where would you like to work?
At Ottobock we offer exciting and inspiring career opportunities across a wide range of fields.
Take a look below to see where your ideal role is.
- Our orthotists cast, measure and/or supply, fit and deliver well-fitting orthoses, maintaining their mechanical integrity and ensuring the clinical needs of our patients are met.
- Our technicians assist in all aspects of our patients’ treatment, from prostheses manufacture to adjustment and repair, working to the specification prescribed by the prosthetist and component manufacturer, and in accordance with Ottobock’s rigorous quality assurance system.
- Our sales & account management team develop, progress and implement strategies in sales and marketing to achieve targeted results in line with financial budgets.
- Our marketing & communications team support the sales teams in developing our business.
- Our customer support team ensure the smooth and efficient handling of all customer communications, so our customers get the best possible service.
- Our finance team are responsible for Ottobock’s financial controls, accounting operations and the financial management of our operating branches.
- Our human resources team develop and deliver effective people-management strategies.
- Our administrative team organise, complete and deliver a fully comprehensive administrative function to support the provision and delivery of our onsite clinical and technical services.
- Our mobility sales consultants develop, progress and implement strategies in sales and marketing to achieve targeted sales results in line with financial budgets.