Manu Neurexa plus wrist orthosis
Promote movement. Stay independent.
More control over your wrist, hand and fingers
The earlier and more frequently you use your hand in therapy, the more mobility you can achieve. The Manu Neurexa plus positions, stabilises and supports both the wrist joint and the hand.
The Manu Neurexa plus can be connected to the Omo Neurexa plus, resulting in unique functionality: Combined with one another, the orthoses can reposition your arm in an even better manner, improve guidance of the arm and intensify the anti-spasticity effect.
- Intended primarily for users with neurological diseases who can no longer control their wrist, hand and fingers
- New standard of treatment to support the function and positioning of the wrist, hand and finger structures
- Optional hand support rest for positioning the hand, especially overnight and for early therapy
- Combining both the Manu Neurexa plus and Omo Neurexa plus orthoses results in unique functionality
- Reduced perspiration thanks to TriTech climate-regulating material
Independence thanks to single-handed application
We designed the Manu Neurexa plus so you can put it on yourself with one hand, according to your individual capabilities.
Hand support rest
You can use the optional hand support rest to position your fingers and hand. The support is particularly suitable for overnight positioning and for early therapy of the hand.
TriTech climate-regulating material
The climate-regulating material reduces perspiration. This means that the orthosis can be worn for longer periods of time.
The orthosis is flexibly fitted to your hand. Your orthotics and prosthetics professional (O&P professional) can fix the wrist joint in any position.
To book an appointment at one of our friendly clinics, please click here.
Book an appointment
Benefits at a glance
The more often you use your hand and wrist joint again, the more mobility you will regain. The Manu Neurexa plus makes this possible by supporting the hand and wrist joint in a more natural and neutral position.
Comfortable to wear
The Manu Neurexa plus is comfortable to wear thanks to its lightweight design and soft TriTech material. The material reduces perspiration by counteracting the build-up of heat. This means you can wear the orthosis for extended periods of time as well.
Protecting the hand and wrist joint
Critical situations can occur, particularly early on. The Manu Neurexa plus protects your hand and wrist joint against external influences. You feel safer. In addition, you can also improve the sensitivity of your arm and hand by using our hand orthosis.
Single-handed application for more independence
Thanks to its special design, you can put on the orthosis yourself with just one hand – depending on your capabilities. This gives you greater independence. Individual fitting and instructions will be provided by your therapist or O&P professional.
Combining the Manu Neurexa plus with the Omo Neurexa plus
Combining both the Manu and Omo Neurexa plus orthoses results in unique functionality for you: Your arm is repositioned in an even better manner, its guidance is improved and the anti-spasticity effect is intensified.
- Paresis of the forearm muscles with resulting weakness of the wrist, for example following a stroke
- Cervical disc prolapse
- Injury of the plexus cervicalis
- Peripheral nerve damage
- Especially well suited for flaccid paralysis or paralysis with only minor spasticity in the area of the hand and wrist joint.